Friday, July 24, 2009

Fuck A Content Warning!




So I noticed alot of blogs I follow have that pretty little sign up there.



Examples: Tori and Dearly Beloved. Don't be afraid to click those links.



And I was wondering why they put that there.


Then I realized...



Dearly Beloved's blog should be rated R and Tori's blog needs to be mother fuckin NC-17.



Or TV-MA.



And I took a look at my precious little gem here, and realize that my speech isn't always PG either...



But fuck a content warning!



When people meet me, there's no warning sign that says:



EXCESSIVE POTTY MOUTH!



CARRYING A THOUSAND POUNDS OF STRESS!



EXTREMELY SEXUAL!

(lol that one is for you Tori, if you read my comment on your last post)



There's no content warning in real life.



And I would like to think that this blog is real. It's a reflection of me and my bullshit, so how can it NOT be real?



The shit my grandma and her friends say is a little TOO real.

(someone remind me to take a pic of the hispanic lady)



So with that being said, NEW FOLLOWERS DON'T BE ALARMED.



It's just me.



Raw as ever. Without the label.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww. thanks miss.lady for the shout out... but now you actually have a point anyone can click that good ol orange button. perhaps I'll take it down.. but then it will cause me to say "shit,fuck, dick, pussy, ass, etc." less.. and that's all in on sentence. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAOOOO!!!!! hahaha (sorry for the lack of response but it's hard to think when ur dying of laughter)

    ReplyDelete