Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Chronicles Of Grandma...Again


So for those of you who don't know, my grandmother is currently in a nursing home recovering from a broken hip...



I affectionately call her the bionic woman.



But I have two stories to tell here:



Story 1:



(back when she was in the hospital)



Me: Grandma why are you so mean? :(


Grammy: I'm not mean.



Me: :( Yes you are...



*commercial for some kids toy comes on t.v.*



Grammy: SHUT UP YOU BRATS!


Me: O.O grandma!


Grammy: What? *so nonchalantly I might add*



Me: You just said you weren't mean and then you just yelled at the kids on tv!



Grammy: I'm not mean if they can't hear me.





................................




LMAO! I find that quite hilarious and true.





Story 2:


*sitting with grammy at the nursing home with her 2 old lady friends. the darker one has threatened to hit another patient over the head with her cane and the hispanic one next to grandma is JUST getting started...



Dark Lady: *points to some man in a wheelchair* Is that a man?


Grammy: Yup.


Hispanic Lady: *THICK accent* Yeah it is and thats one ugly mother fucker.



Me & Amanda: O.O *LMAOOOO!*



Grammy: *laughing* That's not nice, you should be ashamed of yourself.


Hispanic Lady: Well what you want me to say? He's cute? He's an ugly motherfucker.



PART 2!



*nurses come in to give hispanic lady her shot*


Hispanic Lady: GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS!


Nurse 1: Calm down miss, this is for your diabetes



Hispanic Lady: SUCK MY PUSSY YOU BUMS!



Me and Amanda:.................................................



Grammy: *laughing*



Nurse 2: I got her *gives her the shot*



Hispanic: I hope you choke on my cum, you faggot.



Me and Amanda: ..............................!!!!



Hispanic Lady: I got something for your ass alright *picks up a butterknife and threatens the nurses with it*



Grammy: Don't you think you're gonna need something sharper than that? *picks up a FORK*






Now what the hell is up with my grandmother and effing FORKS!?! JESUS! (click the link smh).



I can't. I really can't. *dying of laughter*

3 comments:

  1. lmmfao!!!! that hispanic lady is A TRIP!! i hope your grammy gets out soon... i don't want the hispanic lady turning on her...although something tell me Grammy would hold her own and whoop dat azz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAOOOO.
    hilarious.

    ReplyDelete