Thursday, June 10, 2010

Real Rap.

I've been feeling really down lately.



I've been taking a second look at everything I have done in my past



I've been re-evaluating who is going to make it my future.



It's been a tough week so far.



Anywho




Yesterday I was sharing personal secrets with a new friend



I opened up about what I think ruins all of my relationships



And how my guy's ego is so heavy that it's keeping me down.



So of course she fell asleep on me -_-



(like always)




But I woke up this morning to this text message:


"I think that you're beautiful, and that faults are inevitable.
If he's not prepared to help you grow then...
Deuces."


I'm posting this on my blog so I always remember.


Anyone can always be quick to judge


Quick to down you


Quick to leave.


The ones who stick with you during the most painful time


During your most shameful time


Are the ones worth keeping.


As for him and his ego...


I hope he sees that this feeling will pass. I'm still the same person.


With a few mistakes on my belt


And a few whelps from the lessons beaten into me.


If he loves me, he'll grow with me.

I hope he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment