Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's About That Time...

My weekly 10 - 1.

Not weekly but it sounded nice.



I don't know what happened.
I don't care what happened.
I just want to hold onto this a bit longer.





We were on the same side of the coin
Somehow we flipped.
I don't know how that happened.




I'm sorry I'm not around as much.
I'm sorry I'm not the same girl you left that summer day.
Evolve with me. My hands are empty without you sis.




I need to see you soon.
I'll stop by your office.
Chica, I don't really know where my head is at nowadays
But I plan to keep you posted.
Muddle brained and all.





I think I have a better chance now.
Are you worried?





I hope you know I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings.
That's just how it is.
I'm an asshole about it
But...
I can't find it in me to care.
Oh well.




Sorry we haven't really spoken this past month.
I find it more relaxing and calm to retreat into my own mind
My own world
Than keep up with someone else's.
I'm a bad friend for this.
I'm working on it.





I hope you find the happiness you deserve.
I hope one day you'll stop being so childish.
I can't stand your bitterness.
Genuinely smile for once.




You are a drunk bastard.
So stuck in the bottom of your bottle...
Good luck with that.




At times I find myself wondering what you're doing.
Then I remember how much of a dusted grease ball you are
And change the mental channel.




*Kanye Shrug*


That felt good.


No comments:

Post a Comment