Thursday, June 10, 2010

Currently.

10 to 1

I might as well.

Oh and shout out to my dear friend who is stalking this site.

Can you tell if you are featured in this one?


I find myself resenting you.
It's not right.
You've done nothing wrong
(but hurt me)
And I should take responsibility for my actions.
But really,
Sometimes I resent you.




Don't act like you don't know me.
It's still me, I never changed.
I'll be here when you come back.




I've been meaning to call you for some time now.
I'm not afraid. Maybe a bit lazy.
But really, what do we have to talk about?




There may be hope for us yet.




I deleted you out of my life again.
I thought I would be able to establish some sort of friendship with you.
But after all of this...
After everything that went down...
And after all of the undeserved disrespect you've been throwing on my name...
I could care less about you.
I'm angry over the situation.
There's nothing I can do about that.
But you will not be in my future.
I hope you find what you're looking for.
And by the grace of God, have the best.
But if we ever cross paths again
There will be no smiles
There will be nothing friendly
I cast stones on the day that I introduced myself.





What ever happened to benefit of the doubt?
I am a decent person.
Must be a guy thing.
Or an idiot thing.
I think you are brilliant.
But sadly misguided.
It will be a while before I forgive you for this.





You are probably jumping for joy right now.
I would be too.
But the difference between you and I is that
I know better.





Just like my eyes tell a story,
So do yours.
I wonder about what I'm really reading.




You were like the big sister I wanted.
I don't call you because
I'm ashamed of what you might see.




You will be gone before I know it,

But I know you can do this.
I know that you will succeed.
I can't wait to celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment