Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Great One...

Dom is killing me with these poems...


How do you guys feel about this one?






Hurt.






I don't even wanna look at you


You fry cook of a lover you burned me


I gave you tender loins and you gave me medium rare


How dare you show your face?








I should've known


You are a court of toxic energy


With a Cespool hoop


How dare you wave at me?








Go drown yourself in your water hole of a vagina


That all the townsmen just happen to take a swim in


Then go hang yourself


See if your gag reflex kicks in then.





Harsh.

Dom O Briggs everyone...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Macaroni....

    Awesome Poem!!

    Excellent Blog, I'm following.

    Thanks,

    C. Williams
    http://g1status.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. great poem.. very vividly and descriptively written.. vicious passion

    ReplyDelete