Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Inspiration of the Day

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. people change so that you can learn to let go. things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." -Marilyn Monroe
So as I was sitting here procrastinating by looking for myspace layouts
(hush all, it relaxes me)
I stumbled across that quote.
I was feeling really shitty before I read that (shitty for my own actions and shitty for wishing that people could sometimes change how and who they are) but for some odd reason it made me feel better.
I felt acceptance.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't feel like I'm invincible or ready to take on anything.
Shit, I don't even really think I'm strong enough to deal with some things.
But whatever is coming, is coming. Regardless of whether I sit and brood about it.
So I can embrace it, procrastinate a little more, sit and cry, try and sleep it off.
Or keep that quote in mind as I face something big in my life today.
I'm gonna go with the latter.
Marilyn Monroe Pictures, Images and Photos
Thanx Monroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment