Thursday, March 26, 2009

Timing

"You've hit your one wall, now find a way around..."- Paramore


For a Pessimist Im Pretty Optimistic - Paramore

I had a conversation with someone very close to me about timing.

It seems that we as humans are always wanting and wishing for something good to happen.

Problem is, it takes so goddamn long that we often lose hope.

As this person once said "I hate waiting. It feels like a part of me dies inside."

Photobucket

I feel him.

I'm patient with certain situations but what the hell am I supposed to do about the desire or urgency I feel?

I can't help it if I want things to go right or to go my way. Don't blame me for how I feel. Maybe if fate/destiny wasn't being such a douche I wouldn't have so many shitty days.

EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT??

Photobucket

Calming down now...

Back to timing.

As far as I know, we don't have any control over fate, destiny, or even the way the wind blows.

But we do have a say in how we feel as the day goes on.

What I mean is that yes certain situations depress you. But it's up to you to decide how long you're gonna feel sorry for yourself.

You don't have to be an optimist to force yourself to try and have a good day.

So basically, stop worrying about shit you cannot control. And start being proactive about the shit you can.

You can either deal with it or drown in it. Either way it's your life.

Photobucket

And I know what I'm doing with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment