Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Bet You Think This Post Is About You

10-1
(Ten To One)



I have all your passwords.
And all your emails.
It's not that you're keeping anything from me
And people who go digging for dirt do find it
But I really wish you weren't doing what you're doing.
It hurts.








I kinda agreed with her.
I wish you spoke a bit clearer.
But who am I to tell you what your fingerprints look like?







I see the feeling isn't as mutual as it could be.








Who is it gonna be?
Me?
Her?
Or her?







I don't know how to make you
Nonexistent.
There's really nothing keeping me here
Besides a pair of underwear
And a distant dream.
I can wake up in many ways, I just hope its not on the wrong side of the bed.











I think it's a bit ironic
To see how badly you want me
Now.
Everything comes full circle
Doesn't it?






We don't exist outside of your bedroom.







Your sheets beckon me
Screaming come home to myself
Can't recall leaving.





I need common sense.
What a fool I am. Knocking
To doors that whisper.







She will win today.
She peeks at cards I never
Knew were dealt. Blackjack.

No comments:

Post a Comment