Sunday, May 23, 2010

Growth.

Yesterday I took the time to read every blog I've ever written on this site.


And while I must say it took some time



It was beyond entertaining.




It helped me remember what I like most about me



You see, even though I change and grow



And morph and form into something new



As my writing gets better and transforms into something



Other...




The heart that I put into it is the same.




I've grown.





And this is one time where I can look back and not be ashamed.




I am so proud of this blog.





I don't think I could ever leave it.




But I'm keeping my tumblr.




My new posts will be filled with the old and the new me




But I also want to embark on a new journey.




And since I don't like cake...




And you can't have your cake and eat it too....




I'm gonna make a whole bunch of cookies and call it a day.

Got a problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment