Thursday, July 29, 2010

Huge Sigh.

I buy a wonderful blackberry curve for half its price.

Bought it off a friend.

Everything was going great.

And someone spills juice on it and it won't turn on.

I am back at home.

I have a roommate now. One of my best friend's since high school.

She doesn't have a key yet.

I wanted to go out tonight.


Can't contact her because of my phone.

I get locked in because I can't lock her out.

Oh and by the way...

I'm broke. No insurance on that phone.

No way to buy a new one.

And the day started off so perfect.

I woke up to a beautiful morning call.


Counted my blessings, made it to all my appointments on time.

I smiled.

And now this happens.


Huge Sigh.

I'm gonna go sit and sulk. Because that's the only way I'm passing
time tonight apparently.

*pout face*


1 comment:

  1. Aww you poor thing. try removing the battery and everything for like a couple of days it might work. i had that similiar problem before had to my battery and everything within 3 days my fone was completely fine..

    ReplyDelete