Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lalala...

Random Interactions with Customers:

Me: Would you like any help ma'am?


Customer: Oh yes! Could you please tell me if this dress runs a bit big? You see the problem is that I'm really busty in the front with nothing in the back. Kinda like you!


Me:.....-_-....the fitting room is to the left. Have a great day.




BUT NO! IT DOESN'T END THERE! She proceeds to tell me about how she doesn't wear anything under her church robe. I won't even get into the rest. Only at Old Navy.


Anywhoooooo! Got my new laptop, it's a Toshiba and she was just in my price range.



Workin on getting this itouch I want.



But here is my new music obsession:



[WARNING: It's more of an alternative pop, sit your ass down and mellow out type of music.]







Her name is Jade. My friend MDot put me on to her and she's something new.

Something different.

Something I'm willing to try...


I love her song Beautiful Problems. Go look for it.

And on that not I am on to my next blog about my waning heterosexuality....


Don't worry. I'm straight mostly.
LOVES!



P.S. STARZ!!! YOU SLIPPIN!! WHERE YOU AT???

7 comments:

  1. thank you for following, love ur blog,well done,
    greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao "straight mostly".
    && that lady was wrong for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ nothing under a church robe. I always wondered about that

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i love iht '
    pure randomness .. ritee uhp ma alley .

    madd love .

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol..cute blog!!

    dont forget to follow me back :)

    ..MochaSista..
    *brown is beautifuL*

    [http://mochasista.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, that costumer needed a nice slap! i mean just straight rudeness *smh*

    ReplyDelete