Monday, May 25, 2009

Random post of fury !

Well its 1:50 p.m. and I'm just waking up from a disturbing dream.
I dreamt about my school....Shudder...
So I'm in my school and I'm walking close to my robotics class and the hallway is packed !
I'm chilling with a friend and for some reason I see two people I would not expect to see in my dream.
Micah, who left for Georgia MONTHS ago and Ryan Zimmerman, who I haven't seen in a while.
FDA Heads, you know these people.
So I see Micah and he walks past and me and Ryan strike up some conversation about an old game console he lost.
Mr. Harris tries to harrass me and I run away (heehee).
And somehow I end up in this old abandoned classroom with a bunch of people I never met and a crazy ass woman teacher.
Who happens to be a vampire.
And is torturing us by making us read !
.................
That ain't torture to me.
Back to the story: We're all reading something and telling stories and the guy next to me keeps biting my neck or trying to.
And NOT in the good way.
Several students run out of the classroom and into the hallway.
And the vampire/teacher chases everyone.
The lights go out.
We see the vampire/teacher steal small children.
It's just the rest of us students in the classroom.
Now somehow, I become someone else and start talking about how I blew the roof off of my house and was kicked out by my bitch of a mom...
When people start knocking on the door.
I let in my cousin Seneya and some random other girls who are from my school (and clearly human).
And i tried to lock the door but someONE pushes it back open.
Another girl from my school named Alicea.
And my smart butt goes and asks her, "Don't you need permission to walk in a room?"
To which she replies by converting into full freaky vampire and giving everyone the death stare of doom!
It gets real quiet.
really still.....
And just when she is about to strike I decide I don't want to die in my dream (again) and wake up.
I wake up to daylight and once again wonder....
What
Thee
HELL
is wrong with me.
Anyway my sister once gave me a website to interpret my dreams:
And I often go into the dream dictionary part and pick key themes from my dreams to interpret them.
So let's do that, shall we?
THEMES:
  • school: To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world.
    Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life. You may be going through a "spiritual learning" experience.
  • friend: To see friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge these rejected aspects of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.
  • vampire: To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to it. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic for someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.

Now after reading all of that....

Dreammoods.com has failed me.

For the first time.

And seeing as I just realized the gas from my stove was on all night, I'm gonna go turn it off and hope i don't die.

HELPPPPP !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment