Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Convos of the Social Networking Kind...

When life gives you lemons...you rant.



Tzitzi Farmer is upset. So, Julesa Ward, "Fuck You (or it) Thursdays" is about to come early for me, lls. Fuck Sprint. Fuck Othello. Fuck you if you didn't text YELE to support Haiti because you didn't feel like helping. Fuck that old white guy on chan 9 News who's always slandering Obama. Fuck College Application Fee's! Fuck S.A.T...'s! Fuck Regents! Ok..I think my rant..is done.

Julesa Ward
Julesa Ward
Lmfaooo!!!!! NICEEE!
January 20 at 10:48pm
Tzitzi Farmer
Tzitzi Farmer
I'm so irritant right now, lmao.
January 20 at 10:49pm
Keisha Williams
well while we're at it....
Fuck this recession, fuck homelessness, fuck homeless men who try to get my number, fuck grades, fuck the bronx because it makes me feel like I'm in Lil Mexico, fuck YOU SIR OVER THERE because you didn't get my order right, FUCK natural disasters, Fuck your Waterbug lookin ass over there, fuck these shoes, fuck my life, and fuck cuffin season cuz I just wanna be bitter about it. Bite me.

*middle finger to the world*
January 20 at 10:51pm ·
Julesa Ward
Julesa Ward
Lmaooo!!! Word! Kesh went innnn extra hard!
January 20 at 10:56pm
Tzitzi Farmer
Tzitzi Farmer
WORD! Fuck people who are overly conceited and have no reason to be. Fuck Tom from MySpace...just because. Lmfao. Fuck Physical Education Pacer tests! Fuck Regents classes as electives, which brings me to..Fuck NY public school systems! Fuck silence! Fuck dudes who wear "way-too-big-for-you" breifs and still have there pants hang. Fuck people who don't bang with Erykah Badu! Love her!
January 20 at 10:58pm
Keisha Williams
Keisha Williams
lmfaooo!! aiight if thats how u wanna play it...

Fuck my old Mario looking principle, Fuck the movie Bring It On because Kirsten Dunst's face makes me cry inside, Fuck kinda name is Dunst?? Fuck bugs, Fuck my neighbors who are playing music so loud it vibrates through my body on a WEEKDAY, Fuck YOU SIR for that time you followed me home, Fuck you because you don't know the right answer, Fuck TEACHERS because there IS no right answer, Fuck DSL, Fuck broken computers, Fuck my broken heart and Fuck YOU Spanish Fly because I never really liked insects anyway!!!!

BITCH!!!!!!!
January 20 at 11:02pm ·
Tzitzi Farmer
Tzitzi Farmer
Lmao, "Fuck TEACHERS because there IS no right answer"

Fuck pop quizzes! Fuck that old man in the train station who asked me for my metrocard in a hostile tone, TF?! Fuck the F train on the weekends! Fuck empty pockets and wallets (my own, ofcourse, lmfao), Fuck Facebook IM for stopping my typing in status's when I get something new, fuck those guys with the "I'll be honest, its for WEED" cardboard boxes on their chests begging for money on the street corners! You need to be saving for a home!
January 20 at 11:12pm
Keisha Williams
Keisha Williams
"i'll be honest, its for weed". Never saw that!

BUT FUCK THOSE BROKE NIGGAS!!! Fuck You for being so damn good at everything and having such a nasty attitude that I wish you would trip off a bridge, into the sea and get bit on the ass by a shark, Fuck YOU because you gave me emotional frostbite, Fuck YOU for wearing a size small shirt when YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU'RE AN EXTRA LARGE, Fuck YOU for speaking to me in spanish I DON'T KNOW FUCKIN SPANISH! FUCK YOU for never answering my questions! Fuck you for ASKING me questions! FUCK THE RAIN! FUCK THE SNOW! AND GODDAMN IT FUCK MY LACK OF A WEBCAM!!!!!!

i can't anymore. I'm done. *retires middle finger for the night*

And fuck doubt cause I just don't have time for it.

Done !
January 20 at 11:20pm ·
Keisha Williams
Keisha Williams
AND FUCK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHOWING UP WHENEVER I GLANCE AT OUR MUTUAL FRIENDS! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE! GO DIE!!!
January 20 at 11:21pm ·
Tzitzi Farmer
Tzitzi Farmer
Lmao, Word! Hell yes, they be right over there on broadway somewhere, SMH.

Haha @ the extra large.

I retire mines too. Felt good to let it out though, lls
January 20 at 11:22pm
Keisha Williams
Keisha Williams
AND FUCK FAULTY WIFI CONNECTIONS!
January 21 at 1:20am ·




(I might need anger management.
But you must admit, the last line is the truth.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm mad i dont have you and Ziggy as a friend on facebook. Adding now...

    ReplyDelete