Sunday, January 17, 2010

Somehow I know you're gonna randomly read this one day...

"He walks away...

The sun goes down...

He takes the day....but I'm grown".


^^ You would think one could handle heartbreak (or disappointments) as easily as that.



Just say FUCK IT! I'm older now. I know better.


I'm not gonna let it break me like when I was 15.



Or 16...



or 17....



Or...wait. Here we are.


DAMN!

Anyway....

Has anyone seen the new campaign for DIESEL?


It's called Be Stupid.


And lately I've been very very Stupid.



My heart doesn't always tell me which way is up...



And it doesn't tell me if my light bill will be high after shining my light on the world...



But It's all I have.



My Head can easily mislead me.



It could listen to that hoe on the right or even be swayed by that nigga on the left...


But my heart?




It's the most valuable thing in my being.

Take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment